The best pre-impregnated industrial-strength cleaning wipes are now FDA registered as ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZING and cleaning wipes.
The advanced hi-tech 4X4 formula is unique in the ability to clean a vast range of substances from your hands. In addition to four powerful cleaning agents and four dermatologically tested skin conditioners; Aloe Vera, Lanolin, Vitamin E and Glycerin, NOW the range also offers antibacterial protection for your skin.
CORONAVIRUS AND BIG WIPES ANTIBACTERIAL HAND CLEANING WIPES
DO BIG WIPES KILL CORONAVIRUS?
Big Wipes contain Benzalkonium Chloride, an antibacterial additive, and are proven effective in reducing bacteria.
Big Wipes hand cleaning wipes can be as effective as soap and water at removing microorganisms from hands, particularly when sinks are unavailable.
Using Big Wipes will not kill the coronavirus but your clean hands will help you avoid catching and spreading it.
Big Wipes are an ideal hand sanitizing solution for busy trade professionals, who spend much of their time on the move with limited access to a sink.
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways which is caused by a novel coronavirus. The virus is believed to spread mostly from person-to-person, between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks.
Take steps to care for yourself and help protect others in your home and community.
GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND ADVICE
- Wash your hands using soap and water more often than usual for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Social distancing. Keep at least six feet apart from people who do not live in your household.
- Wear a mask. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others. The mask is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze, and throw the tissue away immediately. Then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. Clean surfaces using your regular cleaning products then use a disinfectant to reduce the risk of passing infection on to other people.
- Monitor your health Be alert for symptoms.
SYMPTOMS Of Covid-19
- a cough
- shortness of breath
- loss of taste or smell
These symptoms do not necessarily mean you have COVID-19. The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
HOW TO AVOID CATCHING OR SPREADING Covid-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or to work.
- Use hand sanitizer gel or wipes if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw away used tissues and wash your hands afterwards.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Seek medical advice if:
- You think you might have COVID-19.
- You have been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
For more information, please click here to access the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) coronavirus website.